Monday, January 31, 2011

Patient Testimonial

We would love to hear your story. If you have been with us, please send in your testimonial about your experience with Indiana Vein & Laser Center by clicking here. Thank you Cindy for sending this in!

“I am very pleased with the treatment and the results that Dr. Jimenez recommended for my recurrent varicose veins. I had my legs stripped in the past, but within a few years my varicose veins were back. Dr. Jimenez found the source of my vein problems, and after having the laser treatment I no longer have problems with varicose veins or swelling of my legs. The cosmetic results are awesome ... my tiny incisions are practically invisible! Dr. Jimenez and his staff are professional, caring, and specially trained with the latest technology to fix my problems for good."

- Cindy K. 


http://www.indianavein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment